Standalone Tomcat 5.5.7, PHP, MySQL

NM

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can help me with this problem. I want to put
my dynamic website files (HTML and PHP), including MySQL access, on a
CD for offline viewing.

I have Tomcat installed (downloaded the embedded version). With the Ant
builder I can start the server through the build.xml, but do also not
understand how that works actually. Isn't there a way to create like an
..exe file for starting/stoppin the server?? Also I could not manage to
install the PHP and MySQL additions. I have read somewhere at least PHP
would work.

I know that there exist products like ServCD and MicroWeb. ServCD is
open source, MicroWeb is commercial. However Tomcat is open source as
well and seems to be more flexible, e.g. in case of using JSP as well.

Any help is appriciated! The best would be a step-by-step instruction
how to set this up.
Thank you very much!!

Tobias