strange castor problem

Andreas Bauer

Hi,

I just tried to use castor (on Win XP Pro with jdk1.5.06). I download
the zip from castor.org and copied all jar files to my classpath lib
directory (including xalan and xerces). But when I try to run the
ServiceGenerator I get this exception (which means it cant't find the
xalan.jar in fact)

org/apache/xml/serial
ize/XMLSerializer
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.load(BuilderConfigurat
ion.java:470)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.getDefault(BuilderConf
iguration.java:252)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.BuilderConfiguration.<init>(BuilderConfigur
ation.java:238)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java
:308)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java
:297)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.<init>(SourceGenerator.java
:288)
at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.main(SourceGenerator.java:7
97)

I tried:
java -cp "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\lib\castor-0.9.9.1.j
ar" org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator -i
UnixWS/UnixWorldElements.xsd -
package test

and:

java org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator -i
UnixWS/UnixWorldElements.xsd -
package test

as well as other combinations with and without cp.

I set JAVA_HOME and CLASSPATH to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\lib\
and C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06 But it doesn't work anyway.

Any hint would be appreciated?
Thanks in advance