string templates

David Bear

I was justing wondering how safe python string templates are to use with
unicode. I was just scanning pep 292 and it seems to say that they are --
or can by with inheritance... but I don't quite understand.

Facundo Batista

David said:
I was justing wondering how safe python string templates are to use with
unicode. I was just scanning pep 292 and it seems to say that they are --
or can by with inheritance... but I don't quite understand.

What do you mean with "safe"? I use string.Template a lot, don't
worrying about unicode (it just works) and never got hurt...

Regards,