Struts Validator Example

pincopallo_it

I got my validation.xml which works really well when it checks in the
jsp if the user wrote something in the form.
I m getting crazy to tell the validation.xml to be sure the user
selected one of this selectbox in the jsp !!!

multiple="true" onchange="aggiornamisure(false);">
<logic:iterate id="variabile" name="variabili" scope="request">
value="<%=((DistinctVarmetValue)variabile).getCOD_VARMET()%>">
<%=((DistinctVarmetValue)variabile).getDESCR_VARMET()%>
</logic:iterate>

Any idea?
Thanks
Gio