'subset reduction algorithm'

Patricia Shanahan

priya said:
i want more know about 'subset reduction algorithm'...

I agree with the advice to do some searching first.

If, after that, you still want to discuss the algorithm, another
newsgroup such as comp.theory or one related to the algorithms problem
domain may be better.

Of course, this newsgroup would be appropriate for discussion of issues
specific to implementing an algorithm in Java, rather than another
programming language. To use it that way it would be a good idea to
yourself provide a description of the algorithm.

Patricia