min-max template

Hollow Quincy

Hi,

I would like to implement simple game using min-max algorith (with
alpha-beta reduction).
Algorithm min-max is quite similar in every game. I am looking for
library in java with implementation of this algorithm.
I would like only: generate posible moves and mark situation on
board.

Do you know any good implementation of min-max algorith (with alpha-
beta reduction) ?

Thank you for help

Stefan Ram

Hollow Quincy said:
I would like to implement simple game using min-max algorith (with
alpha-beta reduction).
Algorithm min-max is quite similar in every game. I am looking for
library in java with implementation of this algorithm.
I would like only: generate posible moves and mark situation on
board.

Are you able to translate this pseudocode

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimax#Pseudocode

or Lua-Code

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimax#Lua_example

into Java?

If not, please describe your specific problem.

Roedy Green

I would like to implement simple game using min-max algorith (with
alpha-beta reduction).
Algorithm min-max is quite similar in every game. I am looking for
library in java with implementation of this algorithm.
I would like only: generate posible moves and mark situation on
board.

You'd think a name like that would be impossible for Google to find
you anything useful but "min max alpha beta" gets you lots of
theoretical info on the algorithm. There is also a bit of commercial
stuff. It sounds like it is a fairly simple algorithm you are
supposed to be able implement yourself from some notes.
Failing that, write the profs who have written various papers to see
if they know of implementations. They have unpublished ones.