SVG in HTML

Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I'm struck with this for a while. I have an svg embedded into a html page using iframe. The html page has two frames. Now when i click on one of the elements of SVG a text should be displayed on the other frame of the html. could somebody please help me out with this problem.
(All I'm trying to do is style the html page so that the text does not overlap the svg)

Thanks.
Sujana