    bit more of what I'm doing.

    Thanks!
    js

    js, Nov 17, 2004

  2. js

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Quoth (js):
    In your system documentation for SysV IPC: semctl(2) and semget(2). I
    admit that I find these pages (on Linux, and at a quick skim only)
    pretty opaque, but then I've never tried to use sysv ipc.

    You could also look in the Camel, 3rd. ed, which has a section on sysv
    ipc.

    Ben

    Ben Morrow, Nov 17, 2004

  3. js

    js Guest

    Thank you, Jim. I decided yesterday while trying to figure all of
    this out that I would purchase that book having seen it recommended in
    the past.
    Sincerely,
    Julie

    js, Nov 18, 2004