table and databinding

Lamberti Fabrizio

Hi all,
in an html page I'm using databinding inside a table, but I'd like setting
datasrc runtime at window_on_load event.

I can do that using datasrc property of the table, but I can't update the
table inside the browser after I've set it.

If I use method firstPage() on object table I obtain an error.

Please help me.

I've defined my table in this way:

<TR>
</TR>

My datasrc id an XML island like this:

<xml id="dataTable">
<recordset>
<record>
<field1>1</field1>
</record>
<record>
<field1>2</field1>
</record>
<record>
<field1>3</field1>
</record>
</recordset>
</xml>

Hywel Jenkins

Lamberti Fabrizio said:
Hi all,
in an html page I'm using databinding inside a table, but I'd like setting
datasrc runtime at window_on_load event.

I can do that using datasrc property of the table, but I can't update the
table inside the browser after I've set it.

If I use method firstPage() on object table I obtain an error.

Please help me.

I've defined my table in this way:

Post a URL to the entire page.

Jukka K. Korpela

Post a URL to the entire page.

Presumably the OP doesn't want to get useful answers, since the question
was multiposted, at least here and alt.html.dhtml. Besides, it's
apparently not a question about HTML authoring for the WWW.