TableCell

Serdar Kalaycý

I create a TableCell by

TableCell cell = new TableCell()

but I could not find how to add a TextBox inside this cell. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Serdar KALAYCI

Karl Seguin

WebControls.TextBox txt = new WebControls.TextBox();
cell.Controls.Add(txt);

Karl

Serdar Kalaycý

Got it, here's the code if anyone wonders...

TableCell cell = new TableCell();
TextBox text1 = new TextBox();
cell.Controls.Add (text1);

Serdar Kalaycý

I have one more question. I added a Button inside a Table at design time by
changing HTML codes, but I can't access it's events or even see it in the
components list on the Properties window.

Serdar KALAYCI

Karl Seguin said:
WebControls.TextBox txt = new WebControls.TextBox();
cell.Controls.Add(txt);

Karl

Karl Seguin

if you are adding an object programatically, like your butotn, you'll also
have to attach the event programatically.

in vb.net, you can use:
addhandler yourButton.click, AddressOf yourFunctionHandler

in c#, you can use:
yourButton.Click += new EventHandler(yourFunctionHandler);

Make sure that your button is created, and you attach your handler on
postback also (ie, don't wrap it in an !page.IsPostback)

Karl