Template files and compiling them

uraniumore235

I have 3 files: .template file, .cpp main file, and .h file. The
..template file is where the template class definitions are defined; the
..cpp file is were the main implementation is defineded (I have included
the .h directive at the top of this file); and the .h file is where the
template class is defined (after the declaration I included the
..template directive, just before #endif ). I compiled the .cpp main
file, as usual, but Visual C++ give me a huge number of errors??

Victor Bazarov

I have 3 files: .template file, .cpp main file, and .h file. The
.template file is where the template class definitions are defined;
the .cpp file is were the main implementation is defineded (I have
included the .h directive at the top of this file); and the .h file
is where the template class is defined (after the declaration I
included the .template directive, just before #endif ). I compiled
the .cpp main file, as usual, but Visual C++ give me a huge number of
errors??

Please read the FAQ before posting again. All questions are answered
there. You can find the FAQ here:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/