template

bx

template<>
typename basic_trait<std::vector<float> >::Basic
DataRef<std::vector<float> >::eek:perator[](std::size_t index) const;

Hi
with the above i get error:
using ‘typename’ outside of template
Any help? Also I don't understand typename.
Thanks

Bo Persson

bx said:
template<>
typename basic_trait<std::vector<float> >::Basic
DataRef<std::vector<float> >::eek:perator[](std::size_t index) const;

Hi
with the above i get error:
using ‘typename’ outside of template
Any help? Also I don't understand typename.
Thanks

typename is currently only allowed when actually needed. As there are
no template parameters in "basic_trait<std::vector<float> >::Basic",
this is just an ordinary type, and typename is not needed.

In the upcoming C++11 these rules are somewhat relaxed.

Bo Persson