TextChanged Event by clicking on button in C#.

gaurav

hi,
I have a problem, How do i use TextChanged Event by clicking on Button.
When i changed the text in text box and moving the focus from there
then it is working but i have one calender popup button, what i want is
when i click on that button and remove the focus from tht button by
hitting Tab the TextChanged Event should work.

garethdjames

If you worded you question more carefully you might get responses,
currently your question is very confusing

gaurav

There are two text box, one is from date and another is to date text
box. Each text box having a calender popup button to select From date
and To date. Both text box having a TextChanged event attached. there
is one more text box named as No. of Days, No. of days means the
difference b/w from date and to date, to calculate the No. of Days i
have written the code in TextChanged event. When i am entering date
manually in both text box the TextChanged Event is working and i am
getting the no. of days. But when i am selecting a date from calender
popup, then the TextChanged Event is not working and i am not getting
the difference in No. of Days test box.