THREE HUNDRED!

Robert Dober

No, my mistake. I read that as 'great' rather than 'greater'.

Guess it's time for a nice cup of tea and some biscuits before full-blown
senile dementia kicks in :)

Is this an old English tradition to eat biscuits before becoming
senile < with apologies >?

R.

Aaron Patterson

I just finished my release flood and we cracked release #300!

We're now up to 321 (we started at 297)! Buy stuff off my amazon
wishlist or I'll keep releasing until all your mailboxes fill up! :p

I think that if we all work together, and believe in ourselves, we can
get this thread up to 300 replies!

John Barnette

I think that if we all work together, and believe in ourselves, we can
get this thread up to 300 replies!

As I don't have an effective way to filter messages in this forum, I'd
appreciate it if you'd consider a
(e-mail address removed) mailing list
for this sort of stuff.

~ j.