    also avoid a user to click on it ?

    I've looked around, but couldn't find any help.

    Thanks

    Bob Bedford, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Bob Bedford

    Mick White Guest

    Your browser should give you some clue that an element is disabled,
    usually the element is "greyed" out.
    Mick

    Mick White, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Bob Bedford

    Bob Bedford Guest

    I know, but since the background is grey, it doesn't look very well !!!! and
    the purpose is also to show the disabled buttons.

    Bob Bedford, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Bob Bedford

    Ivo Guest

    Overlay a transparant image with a big red X over the checkbox using
    position:absolute. This way the image will be clicked, not the checkbox.
    HTH
    Ivo

    Ivo, Jul 2, 2004