Timeout when calling a web service

weiss.matt

Hey all,

I'm a bit green to ruby so please bear with me as I learn :)

I'm trying to call a web service with ruby. This I have accomplished.
I was able to create an SOAP::RPC::driver like so:

<code>
wsdl = 'url to my wsdl'

driver = SOAP::RPC::Driver.new(wsdl,
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/ServiceName?wsdl")

</code>

I was able to add web service methods like so...

<code>
driver.add_method("Method1", "in0")
driver.add_method("Method2", "in0")
</code>

My problem is that one of my web service methods takes quite a bit of
time to execute and my call is timing out. I reviewed the .rb files
and I found that the default timeout is 30 seconds. How do I change
the timeout in my driver object or in one of my methods?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi