Tool for splitting java file

frederik_coppens

Hi,

I have the following problem. I have a lot of java files, each
containing the code for one class (text, not compiled). I would like
to split each of these in two files, each representing a class. The
first of these these would contain all the variables of the original
class, all of which would become protected, and the getters, all of
which would become public. The second would extend the first class,
and would contain the other methods.
I was wondering if there exists a free tool for doing this.

Frederik

Roland de Ruiter

Hi,

I have the following problem. I have a lot of java files, each
containing the code for one class (text, not compiled). I would like
to split each of these in two files, each representing a class. The
first of these these would contain all the variables of the original
class, all of which would become protected, and the getters, all of
which would become public. The second would extend the first class,
and would contain the other methods.
I was wondering if there exists a free tool for doing this.

Frederik
What you try to do is called "code refactoring". See
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_refactoring>

Any modern IDE should be able to refactor your classes. Eclipse, for
instance, allows you to push down methods/fields to subclasses.

Gayathri

Hi,

I have the following problem. I have a lot of java files, each
containing the code for one class (text, not compiled). I would like
to split each of these in two files, each representing a class. The
first of these these would contain all the variables of the original
class, all of which would become protected, and the getters, all of
which would become public. The second would extend the first class,
and would contain the other methods.
I was wondering if there exists a free tool for doing this.

Frederik

Sir,

We have Online & Offline Data typing jobs from home & Companies n
Chennai.

We will give Projects to company in Slots only (Min 2 Slots)
1 Slot = 500 Pages

Project Cost for 1 Slot: Rs 8000/-
Payout for 1 Slot: Rs 9000/- (Per Month) (depends upon your accuracy)
It will increase gradually depends upon your accuracy.

Project for Singles:

1. Online you can earn min Rs 4K per Month.

PROJECT COST Rs 500/-
Earnings per Month Min Rs 4000/-

2. Online Searching Jobs:

PROJECT COST Rs 2500/- (One Year Project)
Week Payment is also available.
Earn Min Rs 2800/- Per Month

About Online Job:

Join the world’s highest paying program. Start your own home based
business. Excellent income from home.

3 Offline Data Entry

If you want more Pages that also available (Registration cost will
varies)

PROJECT COST Rs 4000/- (6 Month Project - *Extendable)
Earnings per Page Rs 10 – 12/- (Depends upon Accuracy)
No of Page for 23 - 25 Days will be 250 Pages

Brief Details given below for better understanding.

The Client is supposed to type 250 -270 pages in a stipulated time
frame of 15 days. Each page will be containing only TEXT material
without any diagrams, pictures or tables. The TEXT material will be as
much as an A4 size pages No formatting of the TEXT being typed is
required. The only thing to be taken care of is the ACCURACY of the
text being typed.

DROP UR CHECKS HERE

Name: Gayathri P
Account Number: 5188559443
Bank Name: CITI BANK
Branch Name: Mount Road, Chennai

Need More Details:

http://dataentrycorner.blogspot.com

Requirements to do this Job:

1. Computer literacy with good and accurate typing speed. (Min 50W)
2. Ability to follow our instructions
3. Eager to earn

Warm Regards
Devtha