Trackball emulation using the mouse.

afurtado

Hi,

I'm struggling to debug the code in the link below, developed in pure C, using Eclipse CDT in a Windows 11 PC (win32). It is a basic program that rotates a 3d model using the mouse. It uses quaternions for the trackball mechanism. The 3d pipeline is bare minimum. All is ok, except in the trackball mapping to the engine. Something is wrong in files mouse.c or plot3d.c.

Please, help me. The code seems lengthy, but the trouble is in the two mentioned files.

If this code could be repaired, it can serve as a fast and direct implementation of a 3d model management (no OpenGl, no shaders, no textures, just dots and simple lines), mainly in sciences.

Thanks for any help.

https://github.com/automaton3d/automaton/tree/master/trackball