transfer encoding: chunked

CW

I have run into a very weird issue with pages generated by ASP.Net.

From time to time, the pages show "transfer encoding: chunked..." where ...
is a hex number in the html generated. There are usually a couple other hex
number (3 digit) interspersed throughout on the same page.

It doesn't always happen, but it happens from time to time.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance