Transferring list box items

Shabam

I'm looking for a way to code two list boxes with a button in between them.
When I select an item from the left list and click the ">" I want that item
to move to the list box to the right (alphabetically), and get deleted off
the list on the left. Also if I select an item on the right and click the
"<" button, I want that item to disappear off the list on the right and
appear on the left (alphabetically).

I'm doing this so that I can take the values on the right list and send out
mail to those people.

Is there done code for this or a web tutorial somewhere? Thanks in advance.

Janwillem Borleffs

Shabam said:
Is there done code for this or a web tutorial somewhere? Thanks in
advance.

When you google for "javascript" + your subject, you will find several
matches.

JW

Matt Kruse

Shabam said:
I'm looking for a way to code two list boxes with a button in between them.
When I select an item from the left list and click the ">" I want that item
to move to the list box to the right (alphabetically), and get deleted off
the list on the left.

I have a library which makes this very easy:
http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/optiontransfer/

There are, of course, other solutions out there if you don't like mine :)