trying to add select parameter to objectdatasource

Paul

Hi I have a stored procedure that has an integer input that I need set to 1.
I am using an objectdatasource and have a dropdown box but seem to be having
trouble adding the parameter in the page load.
I have
ObjectDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add("Active",TypeCode.Int32,"1") ;
and the stored procedure as a input parameter @Active.
I have the object tied to a dropdown box but when I run the code
I get the error
could not find a non-generic method 'GetAll' that has parameters: Active,
Active1.
Thanks

Nanda Lella[MSFT]

How are you delcaring your object DataSource?
Can you include your html for Object DataSource1?

--

Thank You,
Nanda Lella,

This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.