two usercontrol causes validation conflict ...

Nariban Barkan

Hi All,

I have two UserControls, KK1 and EFT1.
Each one has one ScriptManagerProxy and one UpdatePanel .

in addition to these, on first control (KK1) there is one button.
on second control (EFT1), there are several textboxes ,
RequiredFieldValidators for textboxes and one button.

I load these usercontrols via the PlaceHolders, like that;
Control KK = this.LoadControl("~/UserControl/KK1.ascx");
this.PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(KK);
Control EFT = this.LoadControl("~/UserControl/EFT1.ascx");
this.PlaceHolder2.Controls.Add(EFT);
But, when i click the button from first usercontrol (KK1 ), it validate all
requiredFieldValidators from second usercontrol(EFT1).
I set different ValidationGroup for button of KK1 usercontrol. Bu it still
validate to second (EFT1) one.

How can i prevent to validate for second usercontrol when i click button of
first usercontrol ?

Thanks in advance ..

Barkan