TX Text Control Activex - Error: 80040112

Guest

Hi,

I'm using a control called "TX Text Control Activex Server" load and display
word documents and export them as pdf, rtf ...etc
and this is the code that should load a word document the export it as pdf:

Tx4oleLib.TXLicenseManager objLC;
Tx4oleLib.TXTextControlClass objTX;
objLC = new Tx4oleLib.TXLicenseManagerClass();
objTX = new Tx4oleLib.TXTextControlClass();
string docPath = "C:\\Clients\\Kempsey\\warrning.doc";
objTX.Load(docPath, 0, 9,0);

BUT, its giving me this error when it comes to the forth line:
"objTX = new Tx4oleLib.TXTextControlClass();" - trying to create an instance
of "Tx4oleLib.TXTextControlClass();"

"Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID
{AB949AC1-EC97-11D9-9E2B-004005A9ABD2} from the IClassFactory failed due to
the following error: 80040112. "