TypeEditor?

Mythran

I have developed a web control. It works fine, but now I am trying to get the
design-time support functional how I want it. I have a property called
BoundControlId. I don't want a drop down list for this.

I have another property called ChildBoundControlId, which I do want a drop-down
list for. I want it to drop down the list of controls found on the control
returned from Me.FindControl("BoundControlId").Controls.

How do I go about making this type editor for a drop-down list? I can do it if
it's just a constant string array (but I'd have to dig through my memory to
remember how to). An example of doing this (dynamic array) when the
BoundControlId is changed (maybe) or updating when the user drops down the
dropdown for ChildBoundControlId would be perfect.

Thank you,
Mythran