Ultima III Style Java Applet To My HomePage... Please...

JariTapio

Hei !!!

Im kinda starting a homepage at www.eurojari.com
and would love to add some graphic anims on it...

I have Sun ONE Studio 4 CE im
very familiar with Turbo Pascal 5.5 > and
MS Visual C++ 6.0 and can draw some images
too...

So... For the next weeks I will keep annoying people in
this group with simple questions like how to... and why to...

So... Here we go...

How to read keyboard in java ...
How to draw a line in java...
How to read a gif to image memory...
How is java compiler reading the code ( Begin ?? Main ?? )...
More to come...

Very much thank you... yours : JariTapio

Andrew Thompson

JariTapio said:
Well thanks Mike but Im a dummie newbie with Java and I did not get my
Hello World example print out the line Hello World i get an white window
reading applet started...

Applets are a beast unto themselves. Get your stuff
worjing in the _command line_ before worrying about
GUI's, and get a GUI application working before you
attempt applets.
Help... Help... Help... Please...

You have some problems you need to fix before you
can hope to get applets working on your site
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.domainkeskus.com/varatt
u.html#result
see comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

(careful of word wrap) ..and
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://varattu.domain
keskus.com%2Fdomainkeskus.css&warning=1&profile=css2&usermedium=all
c.i.w.a.stylsheets for further assistance.

But you would be well advised to dump the frames and
pop-ups before going there. The folks that help on those
groups are almost religiously against both.

HTH

brougham5

JariTapio said:
How to read keyboard in java ...
How to draw a line in java...
How to read a gif to image memory...
How is java compiler reading the code ( Begin ?? Main ?? )...
More to come...

You'll probably get more responses and responses that are more helpful if
you include what you've already tried to do. Ask one question at a time.
Show what you've done to solve the problem on your own. What did you type
into a search engine to try to find existing answers for the above
questions?