Unicode - ASP VB code

Enoch Chan

I need to read Chinese text from Access and use response.write to display on
a web page. However some characters are not correctly displayed, they are
displayed as ?.

After some rearch, this problem can only be solved UNLESS the Chinese text
are written as unicode codes. e.g. response.write("<p>壮Ф</p>").

I have tried StrConv function but I always got syntax error. Is there
anybody can give me your helping hands.

Thanks

Enoch Chan

It does not work if I need to open the page by Excel

Any advise?

Thanks