Unspecified error when filling dataset?

Michael Reinhart

Hi everyone:

What am I doing wrong?--- I'm going bonkers with this one... on the
CustDA.Fill(custDS) line, I get an "Unspecified Error"...

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

Dim Conn As OleDbConnection = New
OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=c:\Inetpub\iissamples\sdk\asp\database\Authors.mdb")

Dim selectCMD As OleDbCommand = New OleDbCommand("SELECT * FROM
Authors", Conn)
selectCMD.CommandTimeout = 30

Dim custDA As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter
custDA.SelectCommand = selectCMD

Dim custDS As DataSet = New DataSet
custDA.Fill(custDS)
DataGrid1.DataSource = custDS