update data on datagrid and DB

Grey

Dear all

I have successfully retrieved data from DB and use data bind to display data
on the datagrid. After data display, some data will be deleted and added
from table or to table respectively. The question is what approach should I
use? The following are two approach I want to use:
1) Delete and add from and to DB directly and use datagrid1.bind to retrieve
back to update data set.
2) Delete and add data on datagrid temporarily, use one confirm button to
inform the data update to DB.
Which one is better? I need to concern on the performance and ease of
implement. Or anyone has another suggestion.

Million Thanks