urlMapping problem

Jon

Hello all,

I have the following urlMapping element in my web.config:

<urlMappings enabled="true">
<clear />
<add url="~/establishments.aspx" mappedUrl="~/
EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1"/>
</urlMappings>

This was taken from help on MSDN. When i try to navigate to
establishments.aspx I just get a 404 Page not found error, rather than
having EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1 served. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Jon

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Jon,

Are you sure that your file EstablishmentList.aspx exists?

---
WBR,

J> Hello all,
J>
J> I have the following urlMapping element in my web.config:
J>
J> <urlMappings enabled="true">
J> <clear />
J> <add url="~/establishments.aspx" mappedUrl="~/
J> EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1"/>
J> </urlMappings>
J> This was taken from help on MSDN. When i try to navigate to
J> establishments.aspx I just get a 404 Page not found error, rather
J> than having EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1 served. Can anyone please
J> help?
J>
J> Thanks,
J>
J> Jon

Jon

Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP] :: blog:http://spaces.live.com/laflour

J> Hello all,
J>
J> I have the following urlMapping element in my web.config:
J>
J> <urlMappings enabled="true">
J> <clear />
J> <add url="~/establishments.aspx" mappedUrl="~/
J> EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1"/>
J> </urlMappings>
J> This was taken from help on MSDN. When i try to navigate to
J> establishments.aspx I just get a 404 Page not found error, rather
J> than having EstablishmentList.aspx?type=1 served. Can anyone please
J> help?
J>
J> Thanks,
J>
J> Jon

Hello Michael, positive it's there, checked it many times incase that
was the error!

Guest

Hello Michael, positive it's there, checked it many times incase that
was the error!- Hide quoted text -

Try to install Fiddler, to check what is really requested there.