Using a table instead of frames

Jody Donnelly

It''s my first post here, and I amcreating my first ASP website.
I am creating a table in index.asp:

logo
menu1 / main / menu2

in menu1 column in index i want to have navigation links like personalia, biography...
what should their link say? <a href="didi.asp?page=index"> or <a href="/didi/didi.asp?page=index"> or something elso? as i have thelink ''didi'' which must open the file didi.asp which is found in a directory named didi, the dir contains an index.asp and a didi.asp, the index says <%response.redirect="/index.asp?page=didi"%> because i want people to be able to open website.com/didi
and do i need to include all those files in index or can i include them in another include file like includes/header.asp?
i hope you understand my explanation, and thank you in advance for helping me.
hugz ''n kisses,