Using a web service [newbie]

Alchemist

I am working with Python 2.5 and would like to use of a web service.

What shall I install on my setup (or import in my Python script)?

I read about Zolera Soap Infrastructure, which seems to be the
preferred Python web service framework (http://
pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net/). However, its documentation seems quite
old (c. 2001/2002) whilst the Babel Fish translation example (http://
livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/6.1/htmldocs/webserv3.htm) did not work
for me.

Are there any more recent frameworks or tools for using web services
by Python scripts?

Thank you.

Stevo

I am working with Python 2.5 and would like to use of a web service.

What shall I install on my setup (or import in my Python script)?

I read about Zolera Soap Infrastructure, which seems to be the
preferred Python web service framework (http://
pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net/). However, its documentation seems quite
old (c. 2001/2002) whilst the Babel Fish translation example (http://
livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/6.1/htmldocs/webserv3.htm) did not work
for me.

Are there any more recent frameworks or tools for using web services
by Python scripts?

Thank you.

This might be useful to you.

http://www.diveintopython.org/soap_web_services/index.html