Using Frames and getting innerHTML

hapyfishrmn

I am using a frameset with two frames that looks like this:

|------------------------------|
| |--------------------------| |
| | FRAME 1 | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| |--------------------------| |
| |
| |--------------------------| |
| | FRAME 2 | |
| | | |
| | <html><body> | |
| | <table><tbody> | |
| | <tr> | |
| | <td>Data 1</td> | |
| | <td>Data 2</td> | |
| | </tr> | |
| | </tbody></table> | |
| | </body></html> | |
| |--------------------------| |
|------------------------------|

FRAME 2 has no height, so it looks as if you only have 1 frame. I am
using FRAME 2 to retrieve data from my server.

I open up FRAME 1 with my webpage and leave FRAME 2 empty. When the
user request data I target FRAME 2 and the data is loaded into FRAME 2.

What I have been trying to do is this. Take the innerHTML of the FRAME
2's table and load it into a table in FRAME 1.

I have been using Microsofts debugger to look for the correct syntax
but have been unsuccessful. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

hap

Hal Rosser

[...]

Hi
Here's a link that helped me with javascript with frames:
http://lineoflight.com/js/inter-frame_comm.html

HTH