    about doing this before I embark upon it.

    Cheers,
    Daf

    Richard Dowden, Oct 24, 2007

  2. I was going to write the same. Additional info: DTS allows you to do
    arbitrary transformations using a scripting language. Last time I
    looked JavaScript and VisualBasic were supported. Since this is
    integrated into DTS I'd say this is probably a better choice.

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Ok, I think i'll be looking into doing that then. I believe DTS is
    called 'Integration Services' in SQL server 2005 correct? I think I'll
    need to install it off the cd as I can't find it in it's start group.

    Thanks for the help.
    Daf

    Richard Dowden, Oct 24, 2007