Using SHDocVW-InternetExplorer

quantum

Hi guys,
I am trying to switch "background printing", which can normally b
reached from Tools>InternetOptions>Advanced>Printing. I am trying to d
this programmatically in vb.net (This is not a web application but
windows application running on the desktop)
I was able to display a page using HDocVW.InternetExplorer but I can'
find any property or method that will allow me to switch backgroun
printing on and off.
I now that that property is written to a location in the registry, bu
I thought Internet Explorer would have some property (hopefully public
that would allow to do the sswitching without messing with the regitry

I'll appreciate any hints

quantu