Using WebPartZone along with GridView

Enric

Hi all of you,
Primary platform is XP running asp .net 2.0

I've got a webpartzone in my aspx which contains a gridview against a Sql25k
table. Everything works fine. Issue comes when I navigate through every page
of my gridwiew: my webpartzone is closed inmediately. I digged into
webpartmanager and webpartzone classes trying to find out any method or
similar in order to deny such behaviour but I was unsuccesful.

I can't work out. Thanks for any input,