Validation control and Phone

David C

Is there a way to validate a specific phone# format on a control? I also
want to be able to have the user enter an extension as part of the text.
For example, the following would be valid.

123-456-7890
123-456-7890 x123

Below would be invalid.

(123) 456-7890

Thanks.

David

Chris

Is there a way to validate a specific phone# format on a control? I also
want to be able to have the user enter an extension as part of the text.
For example, the following would be valid.

123-456-7890
123-456-7890 x123

Below would be invalid.

(123) 456-7890

Thanks.

David

I believe you can add a Regular Expression Validator to it. I would
reccomend reading up on Regular Expressions, but it shouldn't be too
hard.

David C

There is a U.S. phone number expression but it rejects if the extension is
entered.

David