Variable is undefined: 'UploadFormRequest' error in ftp upload modulescript

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by .Net Sports, Oct 9, 2009.

  1. .Net Sports

    .Net Sports Guest

    I'm using Freeaspupload asp component to allow users to upload files
    from webpage. The module works fine for the upload, but i need to
    include some form elements with request("myfield") reference so i can
    also post data from an input text box to a temporary container.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''
    <form name="frmSend" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data"
    action="resources-CMS.asp?qencl=sup" onSubmit="return onSubmitForm
    ();">

    <input type="text" name="category" size="30"">
    Browse > Upload File<input name="attach1" type="file" size=35>
    <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Upload"><%
    dim catq
    catq = UploadFormRequest("Category")
    response.write "Category:" & catq & "<br>"
    %>
    </form>
    ''''''''''''''''''
    by using UploadFormRequest instead of Request("Category"), i bypass
    the ftp module related error: Cannot use the generic Request
    collection after calling BinaryRead
    but I get a Variable is undefined: 'UploadFormRequest' error now
    poiting to : catq = UploadFormRequest("Category")

    ???
    NS

    .Net Sports, Oct 9, 2009

  2. .Net Sports

    Bob Barrows Guest

    You will need to contact the writer of the component.

    Bob Barrows, Oct 9, 2009