vertical alignment

Vince Morgan

Slick50 said:
http://messiah.scojul.homedns.org

Can you please explain to me why IE vertically aligns the SPAN at the
bottom, but FF aligns at the top? And what's the right way to fix? This an
IE bug?

I've removed "clear:left". Clear left won't allow anything to be to it's
immediate left, which in this case causes problems in more standard
complient browsers. In this case we want the image to be to the left.
There is no need for a clear right as there's nothing to clear there.
Float right means to align to the right, and should align top automaticaly
IIRC.

#mlp
{
FLOAT: right;