  1. On http://users.skynet.be/am036990/test.html I have 2 div elements
    underneath each other. But when I lower the font size (in Firefox: <ctrl>+-),
    the lowest box slides in front of the upper box. How can I avoid this?

    Guybrush Threepwood, Dec 14, 2005

  2. No idea why it does what it does, but the fix is easy: don't
    use absolute positioning with #menu and #searchbox, but
    rather on a new containing div#foo:

    This is even better than the original solution because it
    avoids the explicit top:18em on #searchbox, which would have
    to be changed every time you change the contents of #menu.

    Mitja Trampus, Dec 14, 2005