VoIP Integration

Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all! My first post, and I know it may be out of the way for a response but I figured I'd ask.

I am still in school, I am studying Information Systems and I was really liking to see if I could integrate a softphone application within mine; something that when a call would come in, my system would automatically look up the phone number. Call would potentially still be placed through the third party soft phone. I am not finding any resources on this, and was curious if anyone had any insight.

Thanks again!

Ad