waiting with transforming some XML

Michael Birkmose

Hi everyone!

I am new to XSL and I was wondering if the following is possible:

XML
=======

<document title="Hello World">
<menu>
<menuitem>Test</menuitem>
</menu>
<Some_tags....>
</document>

This should be transformed to (using XSL):

HTML
=======
<head>
<title>Hello World</title>
<Transformation of the some_tags element>
<Transformation of the menu element and its subelements>
</head>

What I want to do is to transform the <some_tags> element before the <menu>.
Moving the <menu> and the <some_tags> element around ind the xml is not an
option :)

Best regards,
Michael