WCF v4.0.21006 and IIS on Windows7

YYZRic

I didn't have IIS installed on my Windows7 when I installed Visual Studio 2010.
Then I decided to install IIS, but I'm not able to host a WCF Service.

I've tried to register WCF:

1. Start command prompt (cmd) as Administrator.
2. CD C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framwork\v4.0.21006
3. serviceModelReg -ia (to install all components)

and I'm getting:
[Warning] The HTTP namespace reservation already exists.

I've also tried:
netsh http show urlacl
netsh http delete urlacl url=<url to delete goes here> (i tried a few)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

YYZRic

I found a way to install the Framework 4 on IIS.

1. Open command prompt as Administrator
2. At the command prompt, type the following, and then press ENTER:
"%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.21006\aspnet_regiis.exe" -i

balarrock (Mon Gyi)

I found a way to install the Framework 4 on IIS.

1. Open command prompt as Administrator
2. At the command prompt, type the following, and then press ENTER:
"%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.21006\aspnet_regiis.exe" -i

Great! It solved.