    ..NET and want the "extended features" (compiling the .net page) to be
    one of the reasons.

    Thanks for any links, guidance, and help.

    jm, Dec 12, 2003

  2. jm

    alien2_51 Guest

    There's definate benefits of using the code behind model, especially with
    larger projects with a lot of code. There's clear seperation between client
    code and server code... I'm not sure but I think you should be able to use
    the code behind model with web matrix, although the VS.NET debugger is
    priceless and every bit worth buyong the full blown IDE...

    http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/

    alien2_51, Dec 12, 2003