-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hamilton [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:05 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices
Conversation: web service methods being called using incorrect port
Subject: web service methods being called using incorrect port

I am developing a web service which will be hosted on a machine running
ISA
Server 2000. ISA is using port 80 and IIS is using port 81. When using a
client app to test the web service I am successfully connecting to the
WSDL
using port 80, however when I call a method it is sending the request to
port
81. I examined the WSDL file and at the end there are <port> tags which
specify the location as using port 81. How can I configure the service to
use
port 80 so the request goes through ISA Server?

Expand AllCollapse All

Manage Your Profile |Legal |Contact Us |MSDN Flash Newsletter