Webstart question

rexguo

Hi!

I have a JWS app deployed as several JARs.
One of the JARs contains only data and needs
to be accessed as a JarFile by the app. So is
there any way to find out where this file is from
Webstart?

This JAR needs to be a standalone file for
technical reasons so it can't be accessed as
a JarEntry. So the only kludge I can think of is
to add this JAR as an entry to the main JAR
and then use getResource() to extract it, save it
to a known place and finally load it again as a JarFile.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

..rex