    stev Guest

    Hey, everyone, I have just been perusing the source code for hibernate,
    and at the top I see something like this....

    //$Id: MessageHelper.java,v 1.9 2004/06/04 05:43:47 steveebersole Exp $

    It seems like source code integration with version control. I would
    like to see more detail.

    Thanks

    stev, Nov 9, 2004

  2. That's just a tag that is automatically updated by CVS with information
    about the file name, version, last change and who did the last change.
    To get more information such as the complete version history, you have
    to access the CVS server directly.

    Michael Borgwardt, Nov 9, 2004

  3. It is described in http://www.rons.net.cn/htp/cvs/cvs_12.html

    Thomas Fritsch, Nov 9, 2004