What is vector?

Niks

While going thru a book i came accross vector keyword.I wanted to know
how to use vector keyword.

Victor Bazarov

Niks said:
While going thru a book i came accross vector keyword.I wanted to know
how to use vector keyword.

It's not a keyword. It's a class template. I think the best you
can do is to keep reading that book or get another one, a better one.

Torsten Mueller

Niks said:
While going thru a book i came accross vector keyword.I wanted to
know how to use vector keyword.

Read a bit further.

Hint: It's not a keyword.

T.M.

John Harrison

Niks said:
While going thru a book i came accross vector keyword.I wanted to know
how to use vector keyword.

vector is a template that is part of the Standard C++ Library. This
library is commonly called the Standard Template Library or STL. Google
for 'STL tutorial' and you might find something useful, and hopefully
learn a lot more than just vector.

John