where can I find good samples for efficient computation of matrix multiplication?

walala

Dear all,

I am facing a problem about matrix multiplication using VHDL.

The target is to compute ZZ=XX*A' (8x8 matrix multiplication, XX is the
input). This is a 1-D IDCT. Can you tell me where can I find good samples
for efficient computation of this kind of matrix multiplication, using
minium resources?

Thank you very much,

-Walala

-- A'=
-- 91 91 91 91 91 91 91 91
-- 126 106 71 25 -25 -71 -106 -126
-- 118 49 -49 -118 -118 -49 49 118
-- 106 -25 -126 -71 71 126 25 -106
-- 91 -91 -91 91 91 -91 -91 91
-- 71 -126 25 106 -106 -25 126 -71
-- 49 -118 118 -49 -49 118 -118 49
-- 25 -71 106 -126 126 -106 71 -25

Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Using minimal resources... that sounds like you would prefer to do this piecewise; seems that'll need more (less simple) code though