why i have the output of [None, None, None]

Jussi Piitulainen

length said:
x=['','x1','x2','x3',' ']
x ['', 'x1', 'x2', 'x3', ' ']
[print("ok") for it in x if it.strip() !=""]
ok
ok
ok
[None, None, None]

i understand there are three 'ok' in the output,but why i have the
output of [None, None, None]

It's a list containing the values from three invocations of print.
You get it because you asked for it.

|ok
|True
|ok
|False
|ok
|ok
|ok
|['die', 'die', 'die']
|ok
|ok
|ok
|What do you want it to be?

(That last one actually returns None to the interpreter, which
promptly does not print it.)

Rustom Mody

This is called imperative programming:

for it in x: