Win32::GUI::TreeView events

Bulbyzzz

Hi everybody,

I have a TreeView object with checkboxes. I'd like to get a
notification when the user change the state of a checkbox. I can't find
in the web nor in the documentation how to get this event from the
TreeView.
Is there anybody familiar with this who could help me ?

So right now, I have a simple work-around, which is using the Click()
event. First problem it's called too often. But more important, when
I'm receiving the event, the states of the nodes have not been updated
yet. I guess the parent implementationm is called after mine.
Is there be a way to call the parent implementation before doing my own
stuff (which is looking at the states of every nodes).

Thanks a lot for your help!
Julien